Welcome Message from our International President
Welcome to the Human Resources Management Certification Institute (HRMCI). A brand name synonymous with building the HR brand and culture. It’s affiliated to Human Resources Management Institute (HRMCI) United States of America.
There is more to HR than meets the eye. People have construed HR as an administrative function that hires and fires employees only, but it isn’t. The industry has evolved from the era of being merely one of personnel management to one of human capital management. It is also important to redefine the HR function as a strategic partnership with other key players within a business, and one that helps to maximize the return on investment from the organization’s human capital and minimize financial risk.
HRMI has been instrumental in building the HR brand in worldwide and beyond the local shores. We started off as a group of like-minded HR professionals who meet up periodically to discuss labor and industrial relations issues. Then, Human Resource Management Institute (HRMI) was officially registered with 6 members. Now, HRMI owns a strong network of over 50000 members and represents the interests of over million employees in worldwide.
Through several years, HRMI brand has become synonymous with advancing and professionalizing the HR profession, standards and practices. As an independent, not-for-profit professional HR body, HRMI has been advocating the development of appropriate standards of human resource management and development that reflect global conditions and interests of the workforce.
HRMI creates a comprehensive suite of events, conferences, seminars, dialogues and sharing sessions that serve as springboard for corporations and individuals to find their own breakthroughs and transformations from discussions, exchanges, learning and networking. Our academic programs and workshops are also customized to cater to the dynamic learning needs of the current workforce. HRMI aims to reach out to the different stratums of the workforce, from the professionals, managers, executives, technicians (PMETs) to the mature and retrenched workers, and those who are into career transitions. HRMI seeks to provide them with the resources and avenues to enhance their competency and competitive levels to maintain employability.
As the pioneer of promulgating transformations of the HR brand, HRMI is now into the next phase of powering human capital to catapult organizations and individuals into developing and grooming people in the new economy.
In your continuous quest for experiential learning and knowledge, we hope you will fully tap on and benefit from the opportunities and resources made available to you at HRMI.
We wish you every success and enjoyment in your journey of knowledge acquisition.
Dr. Mohamed G. Kafafy, PhD., DBA.
Welcome to the Human Resources Management Certification Institute (HRMCI) is a registered brand name synonymous with building the HR brand and culture. It’s affiliated to Human Resources Management Institute (HRMCI) United States of America.
HRMCI institution of higher education located in Nigeria and providing a variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We work with ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic in delivering our courses.
Today, HRMCI offers its own qualifications ‘Quality assured by our partner universities at undergraduate and post graduate levels in addition to and Post Graduate Diplomas.
In addition HRMCI offers a range of courses at Certifications and Post Graduate Diploma all of which are accredited by ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic an international private universities.
The promoters of HRMCI have over 15 years of experience in education and corporate training. They have trained over 5000 company’s staff and command a very high reputation for their quality of teaching and training. This results in excellent networking that helps in securing training and employment opportunities for students and for promoting the Brand in the corporate sector.
In association with ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
• Master of Science (MSc) in Human Resource Management
• Post Graduate in Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) in Business and Management
• Diploma in Human Resource Management
Why Study at Human Resource Management Institute?
• ALL courses conducted by HRMCI are Assured by ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic and therefore internationally respected and recognised.
• ALL HRMCI courses are directly linked to ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic and students have a clear pathway to qualify with Bachelors (BA / BSc) and Masters Degrees.
• The Universities we work with have a distinguished history of over 10 years and highly ranked, respected and unblemished.
• Our Master's Degrees take one full year for Coursework and one full year for Research in conformity to the highest academic standards.
• Our Diplomas for school leavers take 18 months
• Our Diploma students have a seamless progression pathway to a Degree.
• Our Diplomas for experienced or otherwise qualified individuals take 12 months for coursework and 3 months for research.
• We are committed to supporting students in their academic and professional progression, career advancement, personality and character development.