The HRM Professional and Certification Institute is a not-for-profit Association, independent of any employer, governmental, political or union organisation, with a strictly professional nature.
Objectives of the Institute
1. To improve the quality and effectiveness of professional human resource management and to enhance the value added from the HR profession; by developing certifications and standards
2. To stimulate and assist in the establishment and development of HR educational centers worldwide in accordance with global standards;
3. To create a global network for HR practitioners and organizations promoting affordable and consistent HR system and advocating for HR profession;
4. To support or represent HR practitioners around the world;
5. To commission or create, collect and disseminate research that broadens understanding of HR management and development issues;
6. Provide professional certifications in accordance with global standards
Such as Certified Personnel Manager * *Certified Human Resources Professional * *PGD HRM * and *Chartered Human Resources Consultant which are registered Trademarks of the Institute.
7. Assist in facilitating self-financing international study trips, Organise self-financing international conferences,
8. Encourage exchange of research reports by members, promote the voluntary exchange of professional publications (such as journals, periodicals, bibliographies, etc);
9. Assist members with the arrangement of seminars and conferences, involving helping finding speakers, publicity, etc;
10. Encourage the development of codes of ethics for categories of her members such as Doctoral Fellows, Fellow members, Chartered /Full members, Associate members, Affiliate members, and Corporate Members.