1. What are the entry requirements?
– A valid NYSC ID Card.
– Call-Up Letter
– 1. Passports Photography
– HND or Bachelor Degree Certificate
2. How much will it cost to enrol for the program?
N16,500 only. This covers registration, training, course manuals, Induction fee, Examination and certificates.
3. What Certificates will I Get after the Programme?
– Postgraduate Diploma in HRM
– Associate membership
– Membership ID Card
4. Are the certificates accredited and recognized?
Yes, the certificates recognized
5. Where can I locate the nearest CIHRM training center in Nigeria?
Please download the List of our State Coordinators here.
6. How can I register to join the next batch?
Click and Register here
7. Where should I pay my Training Fee?
Training Fee of N8,000 should be paid to the state coordinator where you did your registration and training.
8. Who should I pay my Induction Fee to?
Induction Fee: N8,500 No students should pay induction fee to any state coordinator, all induction fee is payable into the Institute account, Sterling Bank Plc, Account No: 0073444414, *Account Name: HRM Professionals and Certification Institute.
9. Is there any hidden charges?
No, Students are warned not to pay any additional fee.
10. Who do I contact incase of any challenges or problems?
Please send an email to the Institute officials email box: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp to +2349099175136.